PC Based Badge System Biometrics
Computerized Time Clocks
Electronic and Mechanical Time Clocks
Service, Parts & Supplies
What time is it?
Lathem 2000 Series
||Both large and small companies depend on the economical Lathem 2000 Series time recorder for payroll and job timekeeping. These companies have learned that their best evidence of compliance with strict wage laws is clock-imprinted payroll records.|
They also find that only a time clock can keep consistently accurate job time without lost time. The 2000 Series features the same fine workmanship and high quality materials as found in higher priced Lathem time recorders.
|The battery model is the answer for power outages. With service up to 6 months from its 4, D-cell batteries, this model is ideal for agricultural and construction sites, plumbers and caterers, or any areas with unreliable AC power.||
2000 Series Features
- Side printing - registers along edge of any size form.
- Simple ribbon change - no service technician is required.
- Automatic ribbon shift - self-reversing; assures clean,sharp print.
- Rust-proofed throughout - trouble-free performance.
- Coined steel type wheels.
- Easy reset after power interruption.
- Time display choice - regular clock face or digital.
© Ohio Time Corp. 2000